H Richard, A Pinho, B Thirion, G Charpiat - Conference on Cognitive Computational Neuroscience, 2018
- B.S. in Theoretical Computer Science, Ecole normale supérieure de Lyon (ENS Lyon), 2013
- M.S. year 1 in Theoretical Computer Science, ENS Lyon - University of Calgary, 2014
- M.S. year 2 in Machine Learning, Université Paris Saclay - Ecole Polytechnique 2016
- Ph.D in Machine Learning, Université Paris Saclay, 2020 (expected)
- April 2018 - August 2018: Visiting Student
- Princeton University
- Research project: Research project: The proposed research will involve development of novel statistical methods for finding common structure in multi-subject fMRI brain recordings.
- Supervisor: Professor Jonathan Pillow
- September 2017 - February 2018: Research intern
- Internship subject: Prediction of the brain activity of subjects exposed to a video stimuli. The video features are extracted using a deep network optimized for video classification and then used to predict brain activity.
- Supervisor: Doctor Guillaume Charpiat
- April 2017 - July 2017: Research intern
- Internship subject: Data based alignment of brain fMRI images - Development of high dimensional models that capture common brain responses of subjects exposed to the same naturalistic stimuli.
- Supervisor: Professor Bertrand Thirion
- 2015: Sabatical year - Project management intern
- French government
- Regional Affairs of Pays de la Loire - Nantes: Presented in front of concerned companies and elected representatives, the strategy of the French state concerning the development of fixed and mobile digital networks.Suggested and add approved an automatized approach for grant applications at the regional level.
- Ministry of Energy - Paris: Presented the position of France at the European Commission concerning the harmonization of European practices with regards to the use of electrical networks. Suggested amendments of EU Network Codes. Developed some of the new regulatory framework needed following the law on energy transition for green growth. Modeled income of most French electricity distribution system operators in order to tackle revenue inequalities.
- Supervisors: Sabine Corcos, Koulm Dubus
H Richard, L Martin, AL Pinho, J Pillow, B Thirion - OHBM 2018
Bazeille, T., Richard, H., Janati, H., & Thirion, B. (2019, June). Local optimal transport for functional brain template estimation. In International Conference on Information Processing in Medical Imaging (pp. 237-248). Springer, Cham.
Richard, H., Gresele, L., Hyvärinen, A., Thirion, B., Gramfort, A., & Ablin, P. (2020). Modeling Shared Responses in Neuroimaging Studies through MultiView ICA. arXiv preprint arXiv:2006.06635.
- Member of a rock band (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTKhJzpqqiQ)
- Volley ball player